Ugh, keep my 3090 order or risk restarting this whole queue nonsense in December for a 6900XT... Decisions decisions.
Or they think that no one will pay for extra ram on a card that still loses to AMD.
As I game a lot I'd do the upgrade.
I think purely for gaming the 5800 may be better as you'll get all 8 cores on a single unit rather than 6+6. Then again there is a minor clock...
Between waiting for my new GPU and the release of the 5950x this has been a VERY long month
This, you'd be crazy to buy anything before these are released. Even if you go a generation behind, the prices will likely drop.
The leaks are looking very tempting on these cards.
I have one of those 49 inch monitors and they are great for work and play. It's just like having 2 27 inch monitors but without the annoying...
Hmm, I guess there's not much point in upgrading from the existing hero viii then
Great, I'll try that. Thanks!
Do you think the current sticks can hit 4000?
I've been using 3200Mhz CL 14 B die memory 2x16GB since Zen 1 and through Zen 2. I'm currently running them an 3600Mhz CL 16 with a...
Is there any difference other than colour and no fan?
If my 3090 takes much longer Nvidia may lose me as a customer (depending on Navi performance of course).
Indeed, most businesses only get invoiced after the goods/services have been delivered.
I always bought intel, until Zen 1 and I've never looked back. Upgraded to Zen 2 and will now upgrade to 3.
Got sick of intel's product...
If you can wait, do so.
Still waiting for mine :mad:
Getting exciting now. Look forward to see what they have to offer.
I really hope you're right...
Separate names with a comma.