• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1-3 Days?

Don
Its today, its today, I'm waiting on my e-mail to get to confirmation of it being sent, even though I know that I wont get it untill the afternoon :)

Stelly

Soldato
I got my confirmation email this morning, I'm so excited! I've already booked a half day and have arranged to work from home.

What should I put on os wise? xp 64/32 or vista 64/32? I have all to hand.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

You see folks I told you OcUK would be the first. My purchasing skills are one to be reckoned with. ;) :D

The X6800's are really flying now, to put it into numbers we got 50 units arrive into stock and now there is only 15 left. :eek:

I have more stock arriving this week too and am working on getting shipments brought forward on the E6600's for you guys! :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

You see folks I told you OcUK would be the first. My purchasing skills are one to be reckoned with. ;) :D

The X6800's are really flying now, to put it into numbers we got 50 units arrive into stock and now there is only 15 left. :eek:

I have more stock arriving this week too and am working on getting shipments brought forward on the E6600's for you guys! :)

Thanks Gibbo, I really can't wait :)

Don
Gibbo said:
Hi there

You must be making a mint from there, luck sod ;)

Stelly

OcUK Staff
lowrider007 said:
I'd also like to say thanks and really appreciate the work you've put in get to get the X6800's in early, good man

No problem and Intel are loving my work at the moment which is the reason for them giving us the majority if not all the allocation of the first shipment of X6800's. :)

OcUK Staff
Ka0ticMind said:
Hi Gibbo, how about the E6700 's any chance of getting them brought forward also ;)

I am doing my best.

Intel have this order from me:-
500 x E4200 ;)
100 x E6300
100 x E6400
1000 x E6600
200 x E6700
200 x X6800

So Intel know exactly what we need and are supporting us to the full. :)

Back
Top Bottom