• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1-3 Days?

Associate
for those saying 6800 is this and that

5 + people on XS forums have for their 6600s to 4ghz + on air

it looks like the badaxe atm is the easiest to overclock, but dunno

Don
Pr0t0c0L said:
for those saying 6800 is this and that

5 + people on XS forums have for their 6600s to 4ghz + on air

it looks like the badaxe atm is the easiest to overclock, but dunno

Bad Axe in my opinion is a class motherboard, but I know many disagree :)

Stelly

Soldato
what stelly said. after many years of coping with asus and undervoltages i have seen the light with the bad axe. It may sound as OEM but this piece of pcb really blows ya away with its potential to clock further

but i havent seen what DFI has to offer, so :D

Don
Iraklis F.C. said:
what stelly said. after many years of coping with asus and undervoltages i have seen the light with the bad axe. It may sound as OEM but this piece of pcb really blows ya away with its potential to clock further

but i havent seen what DFI has to offer, so :D

... do I see someone agreeing with me... :eek: thanks :)

accordin to a lot of people they can't even get the FSB to 400 on the DFI... and that its not the bestest of boards for Conroe

Stelly

Soldato
cant find it too lol , but there are the pics

46401zg.jpg

watercooled with a nexxos XP, please mind that daytime temp in athens is on average 34C, which is quite high for such a high freq. ;)

i am stable at 4.44. WIth 975 asus i couldnt pass 4.28 and that was unstable there

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=101361

Last edited:

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Journey said:
Spend £780 the X6800, or save £530, by getting an E6600, and putting the £530 toward a 32" LCD HDTV?

Now it seems to me that the whole point in overclocking is to acheive value over what you are supposed to get for what you have paid out, buying an X6800 almost makes that not applicable at all.

i agree
its madness

Caporegime
Speakingof the extreme edition...did it just hop up in price recently or what? Im near sure it was around £710 or so at the weekend now its at £782. :confused:

Associate
Gerard said:
Speakingof the extreme edition...did it just hop up in price recently or what? Im near sure it was around £710 or so at the weekend now its at £782. :confused:

i'm pretty sure too, glad i got one before this! My DFI 975x is shipping now, i was told there was about 5 in stock as of midday so if you want one but are seeing it as 1-3 days you might want to try your luck NOW!

Soldato
neologan said:
i'm pretty sure too, glad i got one before this! My DFI 975x is shipping now, i was told there was about 5 in stock as of midday so if you want one but are seeing it as 1-3 days you might want to try your luck NOW!

Haha yeah my DFI 975x is also on it's way so make that 4 ;D
I'm so happy the X6800's came out earlier :cool:

As it's shipping overseas I guess i'll be getting it wednesday, which is good enough, 2 week lan that day.

Back
Top Bottom