10.6.7 Out

Soldato
The 10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:

- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4472.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.

Downloading now :)

313.2Mb here

Additional improvements

Includes all the improvements in the previous Mac OS X v10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, and 10.6.6 updates.
Includes Safari 5.0.4.
Includes RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
For information about the security content of this update, please visit article HT1222.
Resolves a window resizing issue with X-Plane 9 on Macs with ATI graphics
Addresses an issue with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computers that could cause a kernel panic.
Address issues in the AirPort driver for certain devices.
Improves brightness on external displays and projectors.
Addresses an issue where DVD Player may display black video on some Macs using the 64-bit kernel.
Addresses an issue with some NEC displays in which the screen may appear black when connected to a Mac Pro (Mid 2010).
Resolves an issue in which some Multiple Master (MM) fonts were missing from Mac Pro (Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch Mid 2010), and iMac (Mid 2010) computers.
Addresses various issues with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computer performance.
Resolves an issue in which clicking the Updates tab in the Mac App Store could cause the Mac App Store to become unresponsive.
Fixes a problem opening an afp:// URL that points to a file, and changes the AFP mount path to conform to previous Mac OS X releases. For details, see article HT4538.
Includes the ability to repair certain issues that may prevent hardware RAID volumes from mounting. For more information, see article TS3631.
Fixes a rare issue in Mac OS X v10.6.5 that could cause user accounts to disappear from the Login window and System Preferences after putting the system to sleep.
Improves the reliability of dragging files or folders to the Trash when using an NFS home directory.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Anyone else with a wireless mouse and keyboard have their battery levels in system preferences at 100%? Mine have been since the update and I know that prior to, my keyboard was around 40% and my mouse 70% as I'd recently changed the batteries.

Prior to the update the keyboard and mouse never registered as fully 100% charged either. Usually newly charged batteries would start in the high 70s.

Associate
Anyone else with a wireless mouse and keyboard have their battery levels in system preferences at 100%? Mine have been since the update and I know that prior to, my keyboard was around 40% and my mouse 70% as I'd recently changed the batteries.

Prior to the update the keyboard and mouse never registered as fully 100% charged either. Usually newly charged batteries would start in the high 70s.

Mine is at 100% too, though I have no idea what the battery level should be as I replaced them at end of last week!

Permabanned
At least I'm not the only one.

The mouse usually chews through the batteries much quicker than the keyboard for me. So from three days ago it should have dropped from 100% into the high 90's at least. But nada.

Permabanned
Just a note that my mouse has dropped to 99%. So I'll assume that they've improved the software that monitors that in the update (or borked it :p)

Associate
Just a note that my mouse has dropped to 99%. So I'll assume that they've improved the software that monitors that in the update (or borked it :p)

My keyboard went up to 100% and my magic trackpad went down a fraction to 80% so I'd assume so :p

Associate
Something else that I've noticed when running my macbook battery down, mine now completely shuts down and restarts from fresh, no sleep and wake with everything as it was. Anyone else having this issue?

(P.S. My mouse battery is still at 100%)

edit: and just lost a whole bunch of work from word even though I'd been saving just before it went dead. How very very strange...

Associate
It was a bit strange in that when I reopened the document it opened two versions (the latest saved one & an older "recovered" document). Bizarre.

Also my uni email account has decided to stop working in Mail when all that's changed is updated to 10.6.7...

Seriously not having much luck with this update!!!

Back
Top Bottom