£10 Voucher for BlinkBox

Soldato
I messed it up thought there'd be another screen ending up paying £10 for some crud. Seriously what a pants website, our local cinema is only £2.50

Seems a simple enough website to me. I wasnt silly enough to put my card details in and pay for something i could have gotten for free. I clicked the "Have a voucher code?" button.

Cheers skippi :)

Soldato
I downloaded the film to pc, but it's not playing on vlc player.. artifacting so bad there's no image; constant changing colours no matter how far in the film is, and no audio, occasionally spikes of a split of a second harsh sound. :/
I'm gonna download it again, see if it was just a corrupt download or something.

Associate
I downloaded the film to pc, but it's not playing on vlc player.. artifacting so bad there's no image; constant changing colours no matter how far in the film is, and no audio, occasionally spikes of a split of a second harsh sound. :/
I'm gonna download it again, see if it was just a corrupt download or something.

Mine has downloaded fine and plays ok as well through Windows media player, which did have to upgrade some security component though.

Man of Honour
Why can't these be blu-ray quality with all the audio codecs. would happily buy or rent them.
Then just combine it with a skysongs like subscription. say £25 a month for unlimited streaming and get to keep 3 movies a month.

Movie industry is catching up but not quite there yet, just look at mp3s the rise in qaulity and drm free and see how well that worked.

Back
Top Bottom