1000th Post

Soldato
OP
Isotope said:
Don't gloat again buddy! But have a good Easter! ;)

Seriously, I am not bothered at all about losing post counts because that would be childish. I would be bothered if I got banned for it because then I wouldnt be able to post. However, I did not gloat. Why the hell would I care that I have 1000 posts....not like it makes me any better than anyone on this forum. I took no pleasure or satisfaction from having 1000 post. I was simply making up lost ground by being friendly because I never posted a "hello" like most other people do.

At least this thread got a good amount of hits ;)

Anyway, enjoy your easter :)

Soldato
Evil-Penguin said:
You got it the wrong way, if you want to announce your post count, make a thread thanking everyone and then mention it as a side note. Then you won't get replies like you have.

Enjoy your easter break too :)

But you still lose 100 posts.. although that might just have been me.. i think Orifice was feeling particularly nasty..

Twas a constructive post in the Games section with a PS. but you live and learn..

Soldato
Curio said:
He's apologised and I think his heart was in the right place. I say give him 25 posts back :)

I say we bury him under a ton of rubble.

If he lives, he can have a post back.

If he dies, well, it wont matter how many posts he had.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
lol, postcounts mean nothing anyway. Take mine for example, i'm a dirty spammer :p

Don't take it too personally, it's not a competition.

Enjoy your easter break too :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I think we should all beat him with our Keyboards for taking so long to get to a thousand.
Meeeehhhhhhh Amatuer spammer to be honest. :p

Eyes my own count with a certain amount of :o
But knows really it's :cool:

:D

Permabanned
panthro said:
Sorry Sigmund, I forgot you knew me better than myself. Think what you want.

Whatever. Live and learn.

Mate at the end of the day, its numbers on an internet board. Do you really care about them?

If a passing Don wants to, you can have 1000 of mine, I couldn't care less.

I come here for the community, not for a postcount.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
What a palaver over a few posts.

Just because I have the third biggest (artificially enhanced) e-penis on these boards doesn't make me better than everybody else.

It's my sparkling wit, towering intellect and irresistible charm which makes me better than everybody else :p

Stan ;)

Man of Honour
Freefaller said:
The forums swallowed my post count at the start of the year - I feel a lot lighter on my feet as a result ;)

edit: :eek: 1,800 posts in Just over 3 months? :o

That sounds like bragging to me, might have to deduct a few for that:p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
We gonna be doing a thing for charity any time in the future? I'd willingly sell my whole post count, it gives me reason to spam GD some more too :p

Back
Top Bottom