• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1060 GTX ITX Cards

Associate
Hey guys

I am going to get my wife a 1060 GTX 6gb card for christmas to replace her 650GTX (she should see some nice performance increases).

I am not sure if I should go for the ITX or not. Her case is a BitFenix Prodigy cube case which does have a bit of space for a larger card (I am sure I have fitted my 780GTX in there).

So question is will the OCUK 1060GTX fit or should I play it safe with the ITX version. If so is there any downsides other than cooling?

Soldato
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...graphics-card-gv-n1060ixoc-6gd-gx-18p-gi.html

and 3GB have a good cooling solution which is why its taller then other cards.

also with my Zotac 1060, I had a waterblock made for it which should be available soon in retailers . Stock cooler hits about 82c under load and can be a bit loud but within safe temps.

If you can go larger which you should be able to (Is it the Prodigy M or ITX version?) go for it as it'll be quieter and cooler at least

Back
Top Bottom