• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1080ti and Nvidia Surround

Associate
I've just upgraded from an R9 290 which I used in an Eyefinity 3 x monitor set up. I'm trying to figure out an easy way to use Nvidia Surround.

I've now got the card/monitors in my sig - connected via displayport/minidisplayport.

I've set up Surround with bezel correction etc., but is there a simple way of turning Surround on/off?

When I go back from Surround to 3 individual monitors only 1 is active and I need to reset my display settings.

I've set up the three key shortcut in Nvidia settings but it doesn't seem to work.

I've got the DisplayFusion software, but I don't want to use that if there's a simple way of toggling between surround and 3 separate monitors.

It seems a constant query re. Surround based on a google search.

Back
Top Bottom