16 Blocks v Silent Hill

Soldato
See both, you only live once. :)

Have you ever played any of the Silent Hill games? If so, I'd recommend it ahead of 16 Blocks, if not, toss a coin. ;)

Soldato
16 Blocks.
I dont like horror films or horror-like movies, it is the same story line, happens in the dark, some stupid blonde girl dies, musical score that makes you heart jump and the potrayal of the villian in such a way...i.e (if he walks into a room, the camera only shows his shadow etc) Gwad, i hate horror movies. I find them silly and they dont scare me.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
well went and saw Silent Hill, not really played the games had a rough idea of what its about, was pretty darn interesting and some gory and freaky bits.
think i'll perhaps see 16 blocks later next week if its still at the cinema.

Soldato
I thought Silent Hill was atrocious personally, wasn't a horror in my mind - more of an action movie.

However, I think a lot of the atmosphere was taken away by the fact that there were some incredibly 'witty' lads behind us who just couldn't stop producing hilarious commentaries throughout the film. :rolleyes:

Such gems include: 'If my mum was dat fit I'd be shaggin' er, booooi's!!'. Sigh. :o

Back
Top Bottom