18 month Flext contract - good or bad?

Associate
IainB said:
Sorry dude - thats wrong, the 25% discount will stay with you and on any Flext contract for the time that you remain on Flext, moving up or down the tariff

not what tmob cust service told me & tmob guy at shop told me.. perhaps they were wrong :)

Man of Honour
spirit said:
not what tmob cust service told me & tmob guy at shop told me.. perhaps they were wrong :)

Will confirm it tomorrow, but all the project meetings I attended had this as a requirement ;)
Im going to look a right ass if its changed since :( my understanding from a techincal perspective is that its there for life....no matter which tariff your on

Man of Honour
spirit said:

Just to put an end to this.....
Direct from the internal CSA website

"Will the promotion be lost if the customer upgrades?

No, it will not be removed at upgrade. However, the customer may lose the discount if they move to an ineligible price plan."

Therefore, as Ive said previously, if you move up and down with Flext you WILL keep your 25% discount for as long as you remain on Flext...

Ive passed on the info to the Marketing owner that CSA's are giving duff gen out

Associate
Well I gotta say that in all honesty I hope I am wrong cos that truly makes it a spectacular deal if that really is the case - the only people losin out then are those who didnt jump on board when they had the chance!

Associate
IainB said:

No, it will not be removed at upgrade. However, the customer may lose the discount if they move to an ineligible price plan."

Therefore, as Ive said previously, if you move up and down with Flext you WILL keep your 25% discount for as long as you remain on Flext...

Ive passed on the info to the Marketing owner that CSA's are giving duff gen out

Damn, its lost at upgrade?! I thought it was a deal for life!!! :( Say i add W&W would i get 25% off that or not ?

Cheers for the info good to know!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
spirit said:
Damn, its lost at upgrade?! I thought it was a deal for life!!! :( Say i add W&W would i get 25% off that or not ?

Cheers for the info good to know!
IainB said:

In that case you should be fine as long as you don't leave the Flext tariff presumably. :)

Man of Honour
Haly said:
In that case you should be fine as long as you don't leave the Flext tariff presumably. :)

Yup, as long as the priceplan is on the eligible list, then you will retain the discount

(would have replied before, but Ive lost access to the forums from work :( )

Back
Top Bottom