• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1800xt & ati tool........

Associate
All

If you select find max core or mem in ATI tool they keep going up and up even if theres artifacting? In the end the card locks up...

Or is it just me..
Ta
Puck

Soldato
ATI tool and 3dmark05 here.

Go careful with the X1800XT, it is an arse to overclock. Don't worry if you get major artifacting on your screem, just reset the clocks in Overclocker and start again.

Soldato
ATi Tool works, you just have to do it manually, 10mhz at a time then test. The X1x00 cards are quite difficult to overclock!

the overclocker.exe program doesnt work on Dual Core Processors.. well it doesnt on mine..

ATi Tool f.t.w.

Conc

Soldato
ATITool is better than overclocker though :)

Overclocker loosens the timings on the memory when you overclock it, ATITool doesn't and sustains the tighter timings, therefore giving you better performance for lower clocks :)

Soldato
A random name said:
ATITool is better than overclocker though :)

Overclocker loosens the timings on the memory when you overclock it, ATITool doesn't and sustains the tighter timings, therefore giving you better performance for lower clocks :)

First I have heard of that. CCC loosens the timings but I don't think Overclocker does.

Also ATI tool crashes for me even with a 1mhz increase.

Back
Top Bottom