£1k Video Editing/Gaming PC

Associate
Can someone please spec me a £1k Video Editing/Gaming PC ?

I would like to get:

Motherboard with RAID Support
Ryzen CPU
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Fully modular/modular PSU
Mini ATX with space for 2x2.5" and 3x3.5" hard drive bays.
I don't need OS/HDD/monitor/mouse/keyboard/speakers

Also, I would like my PC to be as quiet as possible even under heavy load since my current PC with it's case fans is giving me a massive headaches every time I turn it on. Is this something I can achieve within my budget here?

The tasks I will be doing on my computer:

- The main purpose: Rendering 1080 60FPS videos in Sony Vegas as fast as possible (I don't want to wait ~ 30 min - 1hr for 20 minute 1080p 60FPS video to be rendered.)
Running multiple Windows instances in the same time in VirtualBox for virtualisation purposes.

- The side purpose: If I have a few hours to spare I would like to play current and upcoming games in 1080p 60FPS with ease. Also I would like to future proof my GPU here a little bit so I won't need to change it in the next upcoming years to play new video games. [Would something like RX 480 8GB or GTX 1070 8GB be withing my budget here ?]

My budget for this PC in total is £1k but if you go over my budget a little bit, I'm still fine with it as long as it's not over £1050.

Is there any way I can choose to get all the parts delivered as fast as possible using some express delivery by tomorrow or Monday ? I have a separate budget for the delivery.

P.S I have tried to ask in another section here for a new build and no-one replied so I have decided to post it in here.

Associate
OP

It looks like the case is out of stock unfortunately, can you recommend another one ?
Is that M2 HDD is actually faster than SSD itself ?

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom