***1st March Internationals spoilers***

Soldato
Royality said:
whats happening with the formation, carrick right mid, cole and terry center mid, beckham left mid??

I think whats happened is, the players worked out Svens ideas were a crock of **** and are just going for it.

Soldato
Royality said:
Joe Cole is playing well. Ferdinand and Gerrard not so.

Dont agree, Cole is playing well but Gerrard is playing a stunner, his distribution is excellent, literally making the play, hooking up well with Beckham and Rooney

Rios having a bad game, Nevilles not been great either but you can hardly blame him with the atmosphere

Soldato
Burned_Alive said:
Dont agree, Cole is playing well but Gerrard is playing a stunner, his distribution is excellent, literally making the play, hooking up well with Beckham and Rooney

Rios having a bad game, Nevilles not been great either but you can hardly blame him with the atmosphere

Eh? Gerrard, for me, has been hitting wayward passes all game so far and basically giving possesion away...

Beckham's foul was nasty though...

Caporegime
We've dominated the game and could be 3-1 up easily.

Hopefully that goal is our bad luck out of the way, absolute scorcher. :eek:

Soldato
Beckham OFF
Gerrard OFF

Wright Phillips ON and dare i say it Gayness ON.

4-5-1 Bent on his own up front, 2 center mids, 2 wingers, the boy Rooney in the center.

Man of Honour
atpbx said:
Beckham OFF
Gerrard OFF

Wright Phillips ON and dare i say it Gayness ON.

4-5-1 Bent on his own up front, 2 center mids, 2 wingers, the boy Rooney in the center.
Sometimes its just unreal. When its England you really make sense. Whats with your club footy?

Caporegime
Gerrard just looks tired. I understand that Frank needed the rest to let his food go down properly but not resting Gerrard is pointless. He needs to rest at some point during the season or he'll be completely burnt out. Ferdinand looks like an accident waiting to happen. Terry and Carrick have been the best players by far.

Back
Top Bottom