***1st March Internationals spoilers***

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
The BBC surely can afford better commentators the Le Saux. Motty is begining to lose it aswell.

Did Le Saux just say Bent timed his run perfectly (when he was 15yards off side) and critise Rooney's pass?? :confused:

The BBC have been rubbish for years. Never put a patch on the folk at Sky, well some of them.

Soldato
FFS Beckham HAS to come off, he is garbage.

And Gayness is used purely as an affectionate term towards everybodies favorite limp wristed midfielder.

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
The BBC surely can afford better commentators the Le Saux. Motty is begining to lose it aswell.

Did Le Saux just say Bent timed his run perfectly (when he was 15yards off side) and critise Rooney's pass?? :confused:

Hehe this seems to be the generic BBC commentary comment nowadays. I agree though, Le Saux is crap.

And can someone clear this up, I'm sure Motty just said this is the last game beofre the world cup but earlier in the first half he said England had 2 games before Germany...

Caporegime
Royality said:
And can someone clear this up, I'm sure Motty just said this is the last game beofre the world cup but earlier in the first half he said England had 2 games before Germany...

Might be our last home game, I think the other two are away in mainland Europe.

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
In this game it is, granted.

Does anyone else feel there are no open play goals in this side without Owen & Lampard?

Not the way Sven sets them up no.

He has to go 4-5-1 now, oh jesus, Crouch for Rooney, how the **** is that supposed to pose more of a threat.

Le saux says, this should make it more exciting.
Hmmm.

Man of Honour
Royality said:
That might of been before we have to announce the squad, but rumour has it that's been extended to early June:)

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Royality said:
Hehe this seems to be the generic BBC commentary comment nowadays. I agree though, Le Saux is crap.

its the last game before they pick the squad they have 2 more after this one

Back
Top Bottom