2 from tonight - transporter bridge and city scene

Soldato
transportersm.jpg

2 second exposure - hand held (leaning on a post though)/\/\

street2_filteredsm.jpg

tripod mounted and i felt quite uncomfortable taking this one - 25 second exposure i think. F/22, iso 100

C+C welcome - i wanted to wait till it got darker for the transporter but didn't have time.

Associate
like em which side were you on for the transporter?, was going to go down to the transporter (Port clarance side) on sat night to take some pics but went to the tees barage insted as i didnt fancy been mugged lol

Associate
I had to analyse a similar photo of that bridge from much the same perspective as you have taken it. Its a shame you couldnt wait untill it was dark, as im fairly sure they turn all the lights on on the structure itself. Makes for awsome reflections and other effects. Might be worth thinking about?

Nice shots though mate. :)

Associate
I do like the 2nd photo.

why you feel uncomfortable wez130 ?

If it's the comments just do what i do and point the camera at them , also tell them the pictures will be going to the local police.

^^ soon scares them off

p.s also helps being 6'2"

Soldato
JET_PILOT said:
I do like the 2nd photo.

why you feel uncomfortable wez130 ?

If it's the comments just do what i do and point the camera at them , also tell them the pictures will be going to the local police.

^^ soon scares them off

p.s also helps being 6'2"

and the baseballl bat leaning up against your tripod!! :D

Associate
ashtray_head said:
and the baseballl bat leaning up against your tripod!! :D

LOL :D

was shooting in the town centre a few weeks ago and some youths (think they were on the way to pick there ASBOS up) made some comments .

so pointed the camera at them and they soon ran off, even though they were hurling obscenities

Back
Top Bottom