2 Shags is 2 inches!!!

Man of Honour
LoadsaMoney said:
Played to the fellow, he's much better looking than me, he can pull the birds, all they seem to do when they see me is run away.

*Tips hat to Prescott.

Is that due to his looks ? His debonnaire attitude ? His talent as an MP ? Or could it be he is the Deputy Prime Minister in a position of power ?

While not exactly Pierce Brosnan myself, I doubt a 67 year old weighing about 20 clem is reason enough to twang ladies knicker elastic.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Would you want to be governed by a man with a small manhood?

A man whose member is embarassing?

YES! Because people with big schlongs don't need to achieve anything in their lifes, look at me, all these years at uni and no degree! If I had a small one I would have to be good at whatever I do to compensate for the size, but because I am so huge I can just browse ocuk all day!

Soldato
It's crazy really, why should any guy have to have a small schlong these days? Just open a hotmail account and you get bombarded with ways (some NATURAL!) to increase your size and pleasure the ladies better.

If he truly has a chipolata, it's his own fault for being a technophobe :rolleyes:

Soldato
pyro said:
YES! Because people with big schlongs don't need to achieve anything in their lifes, look at me, all these years at uni and no degree! If I had a small one I would have to be good at whatever I do to compensate for the size, but because I am so huge I can just browse ocuk all day!

Quoted for brilliance!

Soldato
pyro said:

I thought it was only me...

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Perhaps I should explain that I am more than twice the man Prescott is. More than 4 times the man he is, in fact... :p
You need a serious diet then! ;)

Edit:
I forgot that it was a nudist beach when I walked to the shop. They tried to do me for indecent exposure.
But the case was dropped through lack of evidence :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I am really digging a hole for myself here .....

Ponder this scenario .... next meet.

Von. ' Everyone, can I have your attention please. To prove Von has nowt to hide just have a quick skeg at this will you ? '

* zip * * lob *

[ screeeaaaaams ]

Von, at police station. ' Hello Spie, can you lend me some bail money ? '

* click *

' Hello, hellooo ? '

Soldato
What i want to know is.. where did you get Spies' direct phone number from.. eh?.. EH?

ruddy German stalkers..

edit: what am i talking aboot Scandinavian..ignore

Back
Top Bottom