2 Shags is 2 inches!!!

Permabanned
gord said:
What i want to know is.. where did you get Spies' direct phone number from.. eh?.. EH?

ruddy German stalkers..

edit: what am i talking aboot Scandinavian..ignore
points.gif

Soldato
So, he is old, fat, oogly and has a tiny todger? but still he gets his leg over?
Cant fault the man for that, though doing it whilst married is poor form :(
I wonder how many young, slim, decent looking fellas with bigger equipment are just taking the mick because they are jealous that they arent getting any ;)

Man of Honour
pyro said:
YES! Because people with big schlongs don't need to achieve anything in their lifes, look at me, all these years at uni and no degree! If I had a small one I would have to be good at whatever I do to compensate for the size, but because I am so huge I can just browse ocuk all day!

In light of pyro's "evidence" here I claim shenanigans on the story, John Prescott is definitely not good at his job and therefore clearly cannot be under-endowed. ;)

Caporegime
hehe can just imagine him whipping it out for the cameras, drops his strides, and the guy with the camera says "hang on got a speck of dust on me lens", and goes infront to wipe it off with a duster, and Prescott starts shouting "thats not a speck of dust you daft aper, thats it".

He should get them to look at it with the hubble, it'll be 4 inches then. :p

Back
Top Bottom