1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 FIFA World Cup - only 2 player?

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Tunney, 2 Jun 2006.

1. Tunney

Capodecina

Hi everyone.

I'm not really a fan of FIFA games but, with the World Cup approaching and with Pro Evolution 6 being six months away, I thought I might get 2006 FIFA World Cup on the Xbox 360. Especially since it can be had for only £30 now.

I was mainly going to buy it for multiplayer. To my surprise, I found that on the official Xbox website it says that it's only 1-2 player. Is this right? It seems pretty stupid if it is! Even Pro Evo on the PS2 was 1-4 players!

(oh wait, this is EA we're talking about :p)

2. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

Got the game box in front of me and it says on the back:

Players 1-4
    Co-Op 2-4

3. slambo69

Mobster

Yep its definately 4 player, we play it all the time! Great fun! I believe some of the boxes for the game also say 2 players and some even say its only 480p or something i.e. not high definition, but it is of course.

4. Tunney

Capodecina

Phew, glad to see that Microsoft's website is wrong then. :)

Cheers!

5. Yewen

Capodecina

I had a game this afternoon. :D

It is indeed 4 player, but the load time was laughable compared to a normal game. :confused:

Its a great game, only really comparing it to Pro Evo 4 but this fifa is a blast to play.

6. Andr3w

Capodecina

it really is a fun game to play, only problem is im addicted to slide tackles from behind :o