2006 FIFA World Cup (X360)

Soldato
MouseMat2004 said:
Just wait until Fifa 2007 Pre-Season Edition where you can only play pre-season matches :)

lol.....Don't be putting ideas into EA's head now will ya?! :D

I'm actually itching for a new footie game, so might be forced to eat humble pie and just get this :(

Soldato
By the looks of that review this game will defo be on my Purchase/Rental list. Wouldn't normally go for a fifa game as im a pro evo fan, but im in serious need of a footy game!

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Just play PES5 like I do, works fine :)

I do. Thing is on my lcd it looks totally awful, Its like theres been no AA applied. :( (Thats its 480p btw)

720p looks a bit better but i just can play in 4:3 on a widescreen tv.

Although despite it looking awful, i do play it a lot! :D

Soldato
McManicMan said:
i must be the only person in the whole world that doesn't like any of the Pro Evo football games and actually prefer the fifa series

Freak :p

I'll buy this new FIFA, I got some amount of fun from RTWC so this should at least offer the same.

Soldato
I'll probably get this new game. I thought RTWC was good fun online and this looks as though it could be much better.

Still looking forward to Pro Evo on the 360 though.

Soldato
http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1163/2006-FIFA-World-Cup/p1/

staff_score_8.3.jpg

I've ordered it. Think it'll be great, especially leading up to the World Cup..should get me in the mood!

Last edited:
Soldato
I really miss having a football game so this might do me until Pro Evo and the club version of Fifa appear in the new season. Really dont want to spend £40 on it thats the only thing, and by the time I do get around to buying it the World Cup will be here, then over, then its dated.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Soldato
roboffer said:
Nah mate I had a copy of that and wasnt impressed at all, thats another thing about this one, I dont know how much better than the last one it will be.

Much better! I hope :p

Have it ordered with Gameplay so hopefully I'll have this Thursday.

Soldato
I'll be game for a game for those who are getting it. :)

The reviews are likening it to Pro Evo, but with the official-ness to it all. I don't expect it to reach those great heights..but near to is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom