2006 FIFA World Cup (X360)

Soldato
I managed to do the Italy v Poland one first go this morning, scoring 4 past them :rolleyes:

I really was considering trading it in last night, I'm sure the neighbours must have thought I was murdering someone.

I find the best tactic to switch to 3-4-3, and put your fastest players on one side of the pitch, and keep trying to score from crosses.

I'm stuck now on the Scotland v Holland one where you have to score 4 against them in one half! :mad:

Soldato
Anyone figured ou how to change the difficulty yet :o

Got it on launch, and flew through the world cup beating italy 10-0 in the final. Need to up the difficulty a bit, but no its not in an option screens........

Soldato
Creature said:
What were you trying to do?

Scotland v Holland challenge.

I can score 3 times no problem, but getting a 4th is proving impossible, and the gameplay bugs get extremely annoying after the 20th or so attempt in a row. I thought some of the previous challenges were bad...

Seriously, no game I have EVER played has wound me up this much.

Soldato
wyrdo said:
Tell me about it. The wife just asked me why I'm bothering to play it if I'm getting so angry :p

I just get told to calm down by our lass, which just winds me up even more :p

Soldato
Nismo said:
Scotland v Holland challenge.

I can score 3 times no problem, but getting a 4th is proving impossible, and the gameplay bugs get extremely annoying after the 20th or so attempt in a row. I thought some of the previous challenges were bad...

Yea same here, Got 3 in Europe left (last 3) and they're annoying me, so I relieved stress by spanking Wales 10-0 :):p

Soldato
Nismo said:

Nah, DOA4 tops the frustration list of all time :p

I've just started the Global Challenges after winning the WC.....Just completed all the Africa ones......Shall try somewhere else later :eek:

Soldato
Got this today, am throughly impressed by it, after being loyal to pro evo for so long.

Just did the world cup beating argentina.

I did the world cup with a mate and wow thats the most fun ive had in ages, never done 2 player while on the same team before.

8/10

Soldato
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished the last of the global challenges, 1000 gamerpoints for me :D

Can finally get rid of this POS.

Back
Top Bottom