2006 FIFA World Cup (X360)

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
I saw on the xbox forum that people are changing the squads of the opposition team. But I dont see where thats possible??

Hehe, cheat :p

On the main menu screen (not the in-match menu) you can mess about with the squads in the team management section. Any changes you make are carried over into the different game modes.

Caporegime
Nismo said:
Hehe, cheat :p

On the main menu screen (not the in-match menu) you can mess about with the squads in the team management section. Any changes you make are carried over into the different game modes.

Yes i am :D

Really dont fancy taking too long on this game, its not that good but I want the points. Good rental, bad buy imho.

But the skill level is set right?

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
But the skill level is set right?

Yep, no way to change the difficulty in Global Challenge mode.

All the scenarios have different set levels of difficulty, you can tell which are the easier ones because you will only get about 500 points for the bronze on them.

The hardest ones give you about 2000 points for the bronze.

Soldato
I found against the harder teams that loading one side of your team with your quickest players, and using that wing to get crosses in for headers was the best tactic.

Against easier teams its pretty easy to just pass through the middle.

Caporegime
OMG this global challenge is poor. I'm playing morocco against tunisia, the tunisia keeper has poor stats yet in 30 odd shots over 5 or 6 games he's saved everything. My players cant string two passes together without giving it away and i have to slog at it just to get the ball back.

Its way too frustrating. The AI in the main game is quite fair and tweakable but this seems stupid. 5 or 6 one on ones with the tunisia keeper and not one goal????

:mad:

Caporegime
Thats it I'm done with this game. Can't be bothered with the rest. The global challenge for me has ruined what could be a reasonable football game.

I wish they would come up with a better way of getting the ball too, other than just running into players with the B button or taking a risk with a slide.

Watch the Tunisia number 1,2 or 3 goal keeper in the world cup, because by all accounts he's the greatest keeper the world has ever seen :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom