200sx has to go :(

Associate
Hi guys,

Right my 200 sx has to go as we are moving house and the new house doesnt have a big enough drive to keep it on and im sure as hell not parking it on the street!!

So im in need of a little pocket rocket...

A mate of mine recommends the Toyota Starlet Glanza V which is basicly a 1.3 16v turbo import from japan...

Has anyone here owned one or can recommend a owners club of some sort?

Ive loved every minute of the 200sx and it will be a sad day when it goes... :(

Soldato
I went to malta with a mate, and his cousin lives there.
He and all his mate had starlets, they are amazing! Really does re-define the word pocket rocket, one guys was totally stripped out and nigh on 200bhp and it was scarily fast, made a 182 feel very slow indeed!
Bit expensive for what they are, but I really do have a soft spot for them.

Permabanned
The guinness slurpers love their Starlets...Proper ones, anyway (RWD).

How about a Daihatsu Charade GTTi thingymajig?

Uberpocketrockets.

*n

Soldato
Cyborgs are incredibly rare though, although one guy on the colt owners club is currently importing a tasty black one. Don't think they are as quick as a Glanza though, 172bhp as standard, although some of the owners on the site havent reached that figure after having theirs RR'd.

Associate
Apart from a ford Ka owner scraping it with a pitiful attempt at parking mine has been ok on the street for the last 23 months. That said, I dont know how much yours is worth? I wouldnt really want to keep any car over £5K on the street.

The advantage of a 200sx over other cars like old evos/scoobs/integras are they are virtually never nicked.

With mine parked on the street and bashed to bits in the work car park I've always decided against touching up the growing number of scrapes. But its a long time since I've been worried about it from the point of view of security.

Back
Top Bottom