2020/21 Sack Race

Soldato
OK, let's get the new season off to a positive start... Whom will be the weakest link and succumb to pressure or be shown the door first?

I'm going to open with Bielsa of Leeds or Mourinho.

Soldato
2019/20? I'm going for Gracia :p

2020/21, I can see someone like Steve Bruce going early if Newcastle disappoint, expectations will be odd there following the collapse of the takeover.

Associate
One of two for me:

1. Steve Bruce. Finished same position as Benitez's final season, yet whilst Benitez is feted, the reception to Bruce is lukewarm. It won't change as he isn't accepted. If he gets off to a bad start, it will be early pressure.

2. Brendan Rodgers. I think Leicester will tank this year and allied to the dramatic drop in performance in the second half of last campaign, we may see an early shock departure.

Caporegime
Solskjær will be the first to go.

He won't make the necessary transfers United need to push on, they will start badly and he will be gone.

Bruce and Moyes are good shouts but those clubs have low expectations to begin with, so can see them sticking around even if they tank the start of the season.

Soldato
Mourinho for me...

As a Spurs fan, I think Mourinho has to be given a decent chance, and from what I have watched of 'All or Nothing,' on Amazon I think he comes across well.

As or the sack race, I'll go for Brendan Rodgers based on Leicester's catastrophic loss of form from Xmas onwards.

Soldato
Solskjær will be the first to go.

He won't make the necessary transfers United need to push on, they will start badly and he will be gone.

Bruce and Moyes are good shouts but those clubs have low expectations to begin with, so can see them sticking around even if they tank the start of the season.

I think Solskjaer will go this season but United will let it drag on so I doubt he'll be first. I'm going for Moyes then Hodgson.

Definitely not Bielsa.

Back
Top Bottom