2060 Super aftermarket fans?

Associate
Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm not happy with the stock fans on my Gigabyte 2060 super, they go mental when playing games and I don't think they're balanced right as they make an annoying noise!

I can't find an aftermarket set for the 2060 super anywhere! I appreciate not many people are looking at changing the 2060 fans but there must be something compatible?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Dave

Soldato
I would contact the retailer you bought the card off and / or Gigabyte as it sounds like something is wrong with the fitment of the cooler meaning it is running hotter than it should.

Soldato
Have you checked what speeds the fans are running at using afterburner?

Granted normally the driver will let them sit way too low for mosts liking but it may just be the opposite in your case.

The imbalance is not a good thing neither is the noise....can you feel a vibration through the back of the card when its happening?

If the fans are noisy then its RMA time...

Soldato
Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm not happy with the stock fans on my Gigabyte 2060 super, they go mental when playing games and I don't think they're balanced right as they make an annoying noise!

I can't find an aftermarket set for the 2060 super anywhere! I appreciate not many people are looking at changing the 2060 fans but there must be something compatible?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Dave
What is your case airflow setup? What case and locations of case fans will help. It might be poor case airflow not supplying enough cool air to components, so they have to re-use their own heated exhaust and then of course fans run faster re-using even more heated air .. end result is a hot loud component. Of course, if there is also something wrong with your cooler fans just improving airflow might not solve everything,

Back
Top Bottom