21 Year old beast (bodybuilding related)

Permabanned
Gilly said:
Its not opinion its fact. There's no way he's got that disgusting without roids.
So people who look like this, and get this big, are 100% definitely on steroids? Id love to be big one day and have just started putting in the effort, im just wondering is all.

Soldato
Fusion said:
How do twenty stone fat women get jeans to fit? This is a serious question, I'd like to know who stocks them in such a size.

Most stores in the US.

I couldn't believe it when i went over there... Said to the assistant, i need some large stuff, and he replied "nah you're about average" :o

Soldato
OP
willd58 said:
So people who look like this, and get this big, are 100% definitely on steroids? Id love to be big one day and have just started putting in the effort, im just wondering is all.

Basically mate yeh, to be that big (19st+) and to be that ripped you would be using gear.
Steroid use is blown out of all proportions, and the fact of the matter is the people who abuse steroids dont have a clue about them and they dont want to learn about them because they are to set in their ways that "steroids are bad".

But yeh to be that size and shaoe you will be geared up :)

Associate
NitrogenY3K said:
Take it you have never heard of kevein levrone (20st ripped) and he kept up with dwain chambers for 60m in a 100m race, so to the other poster, he would catch you lol.

Bruce lee was just skin a bones, he has a poor physique.

havnt got any videos of that have you? :p

Soldato
It was reported that he even sprinted faster than the world class sprinter Dwain Chambers, however, this claim has been comprehensively rubbished by certain videos on the web, showing kevin to be only an average athelete.
Being an average athelite at his size isn't bad. I wouldn't have thought Brewer could be classed as that.

Man of Honour
willd58 said:
Aye, its just not possible without :)

Soldato
Goatboy said:
If you want to know where you can get naturally look up people like Reg Park, Steve Reeves, John Grimek

Very impressive, but I reckon that level has been surpassed in this day and age, especially where cutting is concerned due to greater understanding of nutrients and dieting. Plus leg development in their day lagged behind the upper body.

Associate
S7yl3s said:
Comments like this really get on my nerves. Let's change it a little, look at Mike Tyson, an absolute monstor of a man and defiantely a beef cake, try boxing with him for 12 rounds (without him knocking you out), I gaurentee you'll be physically gone after 2. You can actually be large and aerobically fit at the same time, it just these guys do not need to be quick.

When Tyson had anything close to a body builder's physique he only had 3-4 good rounds in him...

He always looked athletic though... fact is this bloke has worked hard for and has good genetics for Aesthetics but he is not conditioned like a sprinter or a boxer.

How can it get on your nerves if there is truth in it?

Caporegime
harris1986 said:
not being funny but he has been on some serious supplementation, i mean the guy looks 28! tell tale signs of testosterone enhancement and creatine!

creatine?

please, you claim to be some fitness person yet spout rubbish like this. there has hardly been any long term creatine use tests (proper medical experiments) and there is not much in terms of known long term effects of using it.

you realise that creatine is a natural substance right?
its already in you wether you take the supplements or not. Just like vitamins and taking vitamin supplements.

Back
Top Bottom