21 Year old beast (bodybuilding related)

Caporegime
Malarkee said:
When Tyson had anything close to a body builder's physique he only had 3-4 good rounds in him...

He always looked athletic though... fact is this bloke has worked hard for and has good genetics for Aesthetics but he is not conditioned like a sprinter or a boxer.

How can it get on your nerves if there is truth in it?

its probably more due to the way the comments are posted.
I think its quite clear that someone like this wont be a good 100m runner, but then micheal johnson was no marathon runner, i guess he must have deserved to be laughed at.
Its obvious that this person has decided to take his body to the extreme in 1 direction, knowing that hes not going to be the next 110m hurdles olympic champion wouldnt be a problem.

some people train all day long to be the best at darts, or online gaming, or football, or anything, why does the person who decideds that bodybuilding is going to be his thing deserve to be ridiculed any more than fatal1ty or phil taylor.

Caporegime
Malarkee said:
I wouldn't worry about that... plenty of people make fun of Fatality... :p

i know, but again they shouldnt. but thats a whole different conversation :]

kinda funny to see people comment on beckham being an average player who made himself better by lots of training and dedication, but cannot appreciate the training and dedication of this massive bloke.

Soldato
Morba said:
kinda funny to see people comment on beckham being an average player who made himself better by lots of training and dedication, but cannot appreciate the training and dedication of this massive bloke.

But that's because this bloke obviously took steroids and hence didn't have to work hard. He could just sit back and let the steroids do all the work for him.

Associate
MTA99 said:
There are very few people in the world with the genetic defect necessary to get that big without juice.
but isnt that like saying its ok to take roids :o
surely that ends it on a sad note TAKE STEROIDS= CHEATING
in my view there is nothing natural about his frame

Permabanned
oddjob62 said:
But that's because this bloke obviously took steroids and hence didn't have to work hard. He could just sit back and let the steroids do all the work for him.
You are a complete idiot

Soldato
THE DOC said:
but isnt that like saying its ok to take roids :o
surely that ends it on a sad note TAKE STEROIDS= CHEATING
in my view there is nothing natural about his frame
Steroids is cheating if it's not allowed by the rules of your sport/activity of choice. However a lot of BBing organisations do not test for steroids.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
sja360 said:
i guess they dont because it would take ages to get anywhere near what his body is like by working damn hard naturally??

You wouldnt get to that size naturally, that guy has probably used growth as well, which splits the muscle cell so there is more muscle to grow and develop (or something like that anyway, dont know anything about it really). You have to work damn hard on steroids as well, its not as if it's an easy way out.

Steroid use it rife these days, its in all proffessional sports, and who cares it only makes the sport better.

Back
Top Bottom