• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2x8800GTS 640MB In Sli = What single card solution?

Soldato
Physx hit is fine for me at 1680x1050 :) I don't sit and watch the fps but i have not noticed any problems as yet.

Only just got the game yesterday, I should have bought it on release as its a lot better than I thought it would be.

Soldato
OP
I don't own a 5870, my main rig has a 260, and I actually picked up another for 260 SLi, so well done

Waiting for a 5870 2gb for 6 screens.

Enjoy PhysX :cool:

omg you so cool, can I be you? :rolleyes:

I really love the way you put 3 PC's (or is that more?) in your sig, how do you play all 3 at the same time?

My point was, and still is. You are (understandably) excited about your recent purchase and as such I would expect you not to be able to give a non-biased view.

Soldato

I really love the way you put 3 PC's (or is that more?) in your sig, how do you play all 3 at the same time?

My point was, and still is. You are (understandably) excited about your recent purchase and as such I would expect you not to be able to give a non-biased view.

He has not purchased anything the card he wants is not available yet. Its the 5870 2gb card hes waiting on. The fact that he owns a gtx260 and has the batman game makes him a good candidate to give out advice on the gtx260 and physx.

Some people like the extra added touches that physx brings in some games, others don't like the fps hit. If you want the best of both worlds get a gtx260 and keep one of your 8800's for the physx.

Last edited:
Soldato

What are you on about?! There are many people who own multiple PCs here...I have one for my bedroom, lounge, media server etc, 21st century homes...I don't own a 5870, my signature clearly says "5870 coming soon" which is in reference to the 5870 2gb (or 5870X2 if it has the same featureset).

I've been bwteen ATi and Nvidia countless times, I have no allegiances to either.

Back
Top Bottom