Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Jest3r said:
bleh, damn ntl for crap upload speed :(

here's another mirror for it :)

bandwidth free lol
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thomas.walters/hothothot.bmp
It's surprising how much traffic NTL will let people pull. I was hosting those Armadillo videos and doing 50+mbit/sec and another mirror was on NTL webspace and as far as I can remember, out of all the mirrors me and NTL were the only ones left standing.

Though I'd guess most of their traffic is effectively free within their network & the UK, but even so.

Man of Honour
Evil-Penguin said:
I was just posting a smaller alternative, it looks like you edited your post to link to the jpg at the same time i posted it
Nono - it's all lighthearted fun, no Evil Tone meant :)

Well, apart from this taunt:

43Kb GIF > * :D

Man of Honour
cymatty said:
Will it let me upload it using the uploader?
Not if it's a single file - too big. You could upload individual files but that would take a while :D

Upload the single files through FTP (uploading one big file may time out and generally be a pain - plus it's one less step for me to put all the images in a gellery) :)

Associate
Beansprout said:
It's surprising how much traffic NTL will let people pull. I was hosting those Armadillo videos and doing 50+mbit/sec and another mirror was on NTL webspace and as far as I can remember, out of all the mirrors me and NTL were the only ones left standing.

Though I'd guess most of their traffic is effectively free within their network & the UK, but even so.

and if their cache servers work right, then it's even less bandwidth being pulled,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom