307 Hatch

Soldato
tut ;) Fair play!

My mates girls mum had a 307, constantly went wrong and so she got rid of it in the end. My old man has a 307 and so far nothing has gone wrong with it bar passenger front seat falling to pieces!

Soldato
OP
New Car Choice and order form attached.

New Choice
P11d
CO2

307 HDi 90 SW ‘S’ Estate
£14947

307 Hdi 90 ‘S’ Estate
£14547

ghey :(

Soldato
My mother has a 53 plate HDI. It's dreadfull and we all can't wait until October when she can be rid of it. Build quality is shocking, doesn't feel solid at all, not comfortable, just the general finish on the whole car is not good at all.

Let's put it this way, we (My family) all prefered the 1.2 Clio she had previously. ohh and my uber bargain Mondeo is a much nicer place to be :(

Soldato
My gf's mate has been back to the dealers many many times with her nearly new 1.4. I was only a passenger but it didn't feel anywhere near as planted as my 306.

It also managed to pull off the same trick as the 206 feeling not particularly spacious but huge at the same time :confused:

Having said that I wouldn't be complaining about having a company car, my boss said about me getting a "bigger, better car" now I got my pay rise (yeah, don't think £3k is going to cover that now is it love) so I said what about a company car?

"if anybody's getting a company car its going to be me"

"But I thought you had a company Focus but sent it back because you prefered to get 40 PPM on your own car as opposed to 8 PPM on a company one"

"yeah I did"

" :confused: "

Back
Top Bottom