• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 asus dual stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Im wondering the same as nothings been mentioned on the stock post in regards to this model, im 31st in the queue but people who ordered from scan have already received theirs and they where like 45 in queue

Associate
OP
yours should be dispatched end of this week or early next week gibbo mentioned around 50 of every model 3070 is due this week so your sorted anyways. Hopefully they can get over 75 in the next order or ill be waiting even longer as im 114.

Associate
See what gibbo said is a little mis - leading, he stated an ok amount of all 3070s, so is that approx 50 units of each individual or the whole 3070s?

Associate
OP
I believe its each model every post he makes about stock coming in he always mentions which model specially in every other post for 3080 and 3090 so i think your all good.

Associate
Wish i ordered sooner, as preorders for this model came open at 12.55pm and i waited for price from scan and ******, got my order in at 1.12pm in the end

Associate
OP
I got cucked so hard i was here waiting couldnt do anything had it in the basket tried to buy then page froze about 20 times wouldn't unfreeze even after 5 minutes and just had to hope and refresh and try again until it worked i was lucky to even get it at 1.22pm

Associate
Yeah it kept kicking it out of my basket when clicked pay so had to repeat it all over, did you go for standard or OC version? I cancelled a 3080 order few weeks back as wasbt expected to received it this end of xmas and that was with scan, so thought id see if overclockers are quicker as they are a asus partner

Associate
I got the oc version as i saw the post about asus making a lot of oc versions at the moment with the 3080s so was hoping be the same with the 3070s i paid £570 including next day delivery so got everything crossed for a weekend delivery or early next week, i keep checking the post for updates every day haha

Associate
OP
nice one i only had 1 option for ireland delivery think it was dpd 2 day or something but im dying to have this im constantly thinking about my pc and what to upgrade and worrying if im gonna need the rest of the pc having better parts

Associate
Is there any update on this 3070 model im 114 in the queue and havent had any update since the initial queue on the 29th.

I find it sentimental that OCUK claims that they are the closest with Nvidia, when I really don't think they are. My friend told me to buy from this website, and it's a shame, there's another competitor out there, which OCUK is partnered with them, but I ain't gna name them so the thread doesn't get removed, which they had 20 of these asus dual cards in stock at 3am GMT in the morning. It's a shame we are all waiting.

I mean, this is my first time buying a graphics card from a website, but I think next time I'll stick to the competitor I usually buy (my next card will defo be a 3080ti) and snipe there card, rather then waiting every week on a Friday to get an updated queue position...

EDIT: only saying this cause majority of my friends got there cards today or being shipped, whilst i'm still waiting

Associate
OP
yeah it can be very frustrating i just wish nvidia werent so dumb like why announce it with low stock we dont need to know about it just dont tell us something new is coming talk to the partner cards when they have a **** ton of each card give 1k of each card to big companies like ocuk and problem solved. Not wing it and make and ship new cards in packs of 20 its a joke.

Associate
I know the competitor but they are awful ive had nothing but problems with builds and parts from the said company hence ive come to overclockers, but hardly any update in regards to asus cards, just want to know when will have 1 now as other sites are sending them out in large quantities have any of you had any update?

Associate
Should be a new queue position today i thought, ive heard nothing and im 31 in queue so dont have a clue whats going on, i almost want to cancel but 31st in the queue id be stupid to

Associate
OP
im 114 in the queue if i dont drop to around 60th after today the 50 of each card is ******** id say the new queue will come out when they dispatch all the new cards today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom