• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070Ti listing live

Associate
OP
You'll see the prices on mobile browser.
I reckon the USD figure is similar to GBP on release.
3070Ti would be £599
3080Ti would be £1199

Soldato
I wouldn't know if or if not retailers will do pre-orders, some place have already listed 3070 Ti's.
Very good point - though presumably an FE is either for sale or not, rather than pre-orderable?

I'm only even considering a 'new' card because the MM prices for previous generation cards have gone daft and I just can't justify old cards for more than the newer ones! But that's me as someone who isn't too fussed if I have to carry on with my 980ti. I understand others wanting to upgrade sooner.

Soldato
Very good point - though presumably an FE is either for sale or not, rather than pre-orderable?

I'm only even considering a 'new' card because the MM prices for previous generation cards have gone daft and I just can't justify old cards for more than the newer ones! But that's me as someone who isn't too fussed if I have to carry on with my 980ti. I understand others wanting to upgrade sooner.
Worth checking I guess, but probably won't be.

Back
Top Bottom