• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070Ti listing live

Associate
Checked the specs listed on the other official nvidia etailer and wow. These Zotac ti variants are humungous in comparison. Looks like I won't be buying any of these ti cards now.

Soldato
Forum sluggish for me this afternoon are people hunting for info on the releases. 1567 guests is that normal or a tad high ?
Yeah they are, check discord one of the scalper channels are figuring out prices and where to buy tomorrow. They're quoting 1800/2k resale if they can get their hands on a bunch.

LWH

LWH

Associate
Yeah they are, check discord one of the scalper channels are figuring out prices and where to buy tomorrow. They're quoting 1800/2k resale if they can get their hands on a bunch.

Are people really going to shell out that much? Hasn't hype chilled out to the point that people will just continue waiting instead of getting excited to the point of dropping what could have been a very good PC like 2 years ago over a new launch?

Bums me out to hear of the organised scalping. I didn't realise it was so coordinated

Soldato
Are people really going to shell out that much? Hasn't hype chilled out to the point that people will just continue waiting instead of getting excited to the point of dropping what could have been a very good PC like 2 years ago over a new launch?

Bums me out to hear of the organised scalping. I didn't realise it was so coordinated
You'd be surprised, coordination isn't even localised. They coordinate with people in europe for .de .es .it drops etc helping with shipping. You get the odd few who will help others obtain a card for gaming purposes at a lesser scalped price but yeah in general its mostly buying to sell to miners using bots like Carnage.

Associate
Little chance for anyone not using a bot to get one at MRSP from OcUk. If they think that they can get 1800/2k resale then the LHR isn't putting people of as Nvidia intended

Soldato
Little chance for anyone not using a bot to get one at MRSP from OcUk. If they think that they can get 1800/2k resale then the LHR isn't putting people of as Nvidia intended
If ocuk do a pre warning for forum members only like they did in the past that would greatly increase the chance of some of you to get one. I don't mean using vouchers again, just a quick forum post so members can jump on it quickly.

Whether the site can handle it again is another issue, they did mention they were in the process of upgrading it though.

There will always be those that are willing to pay over the odds to get something they really want no matter what price it is, that's why scalpers exist.

Soldato
3070 Ti will be the same as the 3070.

You say that but due to the fact that I have a smallish case (Define C) i'm fairly limited on GPU length (315mm), and I've been on the hunt for specs to see what can and can't fit.

Gigabyte are big changers, where all the 3070 models would fit but with the 3070Ti only the Eagle will fit. Every other card is bigger and over 315mm. Wierdly the 3070 Aorus Master is 290mm, and the Ti version is going to be 324mm which for some insane reason is actually larger than the 3080Ti Aorus Master (319mm).

I have hope that the Asus 3070Ti TUF will fit, as at the moment I can't find exact dimensions. Oh, and that's it not ridiculously priced.

Associate
The retailer I bought my 3070 from has listed the 3080 Ti as coming soon - they're pricing the 3080 non-Ti at £1,900 - the Ti is gonna be £2,400 easy (!!!)

The 3070 is priced at £1,400 - I'm expecting the Ti version of that will be at least £1,600.

Soldato
The retailer I bought my 3070 from has listed the 3080 Ti as coming soon - they're pricing the 3080 non-Ti at £1,900 - the Ti is gonna be £2,400 easy (!!!)

The 3070 is priced at £1,400 - I'm expecting the Ti version of that will be at least £1,600.
I do not believe retailers would get stock if prices had to be like that, that's nuts.

Soldato
Just performed a price search of £1000-£1500 on ten 3080 Ti cards, seven came back. The three MSI are all over, prices are dumb, not super dumb like we all thought.

(Different retailer)

Back
Top Bottom