• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070Ti listing live

Soldato
the £529 cards are a smoke screen just to get the punters in to buy the silly high price models, i bet you be lucky if there was double figures of stock of the base models

Soldato
I see it says "SOLD OUT" surely thats false advertising :D

Looks like a few have gone out in Germany and USA if you look at the prices and pictures being posted.

One looks like the kid has just picked it up from the shop, couldnt be bothered waiting till he got home and took pictures of it in the car !

Associate
I thought my MSI Suprim X 3080 was a rip off at £880 when I bought it back in January... These prices are getting crazy, this will hurt the whole PC gaming market if it continues. It will be more cost effective to buy a scalper PS5 soon (never thought I would say that), at least you get a whole working system I guess.

Associate
I thought my MSI Suprim X 3080 was a rip off at £880 when I bought it back in January... These prices are getting crazy, this will hurt the whole PC gaming market if it continues. It will be more cost effective to buy a scalper PS5 soon (never thought I would say that), at least you get a whole working system I guess.

Give your card a hug - I paid £900 for my SuprimX 3070 (and I'm feeling pretty glad I got it for that price).

Associate

I was so stupid.

I had Asus TUF OC 3080 preorder for £700 from OC and my que was 131. I had a preorder for Zotac 3080 for £829 from a competitor and the delivery was confirmed for December 19th 2020. I had another preorder for Ausu Tuf 3080 from a competitor for £799 and I was on 7th on que.
Managed to get Palit 3080 for £680 from a competitor last November and cancelled all my orders after that.
Now I'm thinking why the hell did I cancel them.

Caporegime
one thing and im sure many people who actually use or buy from ocuk would like is just put the god damn price on the first page of whatever item you want to buy. not showing the price just cause infuriation. will lead to lost sales also . make it as simple as possible.

Back
Top Bottom