• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3080 order unexpectedly cancelled

Associate
Title says it all, my 3080 order has been cancelled today, not heard anything from OCUK. I have been waiting since launch day for my card to come in stock and be shipped. On “My orders” it used to say “Order confirmed - not yet shipped” and i just checked today and it has been changed to “order cancelled”. I have had NO communication from OCUK about this, i want to know why this has happened and did it happen to anyone else. This is getting beyond a joke now, this means i would have lost my place in the queue too.

Ordered Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080

EDIT: MONEY HASNT EVEN BEEN PUT BACK IN MY BANK !! I will be sure to stay well away from OCUK in the future

Associate
OP
I’m going to call them tomorrow as i have only checked now and they are closed.

also can i add I didn’t mind the original wait as I’m not really in a rush for it however now that i have lost my place in the queue i will be lucky if i can get one by February next year which is a bit of a pi** take considering i pre ordered on launch day. I also know about the capacitor issue and that doesn’t bother me that much as long as i get the speeds advertised.

Associate
Just phone them in the morning and explain the situation and give them chance to rectify. If you lose your place in the queue ask to speak to whoever is in charge, I'm sure they will sort it chap.

Associate
OP
Just phone them in the morning and explain the situation and give them chance to rectify. If you lose your place in the queue ask to speak to whoever is in charge, I'm sure they will sort it chap.

Thanks I’m going to call them first thing in the morning and ill keep this thread updated.

Maybe a daft question but where are you from?
And newcastle area mate

Associate
OP
Just create a new post here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/community/order-queries.118/
Copy and paste your order confirmation email, and ask them what the crack is.

If it's a mistake they will correct it / re-instate your pre-order.

Ahhh see funny thing is this is another problem i had when I first ordered and i had to get in touch with them... what happened was I ordered i got a order number from the “My orders” section on the OC website but i never got a conformation email with the other order number on. So I contacted them by email asking why I didn’t get a conformation email, they didn’t give me an answer but they manually confirmed that my order has went through. Did anyone else have this problem about not receiving the conformation email ? This whole experience has been horrible.

Below is a screenshot of them manually confirming my order, i have cropped it for sensitive information
https://ibb.co/1LtxYJp

1LtxYJp

Their system crashed and burned on the 17th so there was a delay in receiving emails from them.
(They were definitely having 'issues' at the time).

Just post / give them what you have.
Maybe give them a selective screen capture of the payment coming out via your online banking.

Associate
OP
Their system crashed and burned on the 17th so there was a delay in receiving emails from them.
(They were definitely having 'issues' at the time).

Just post / give them what you have.
Maybe give them a selective screen capture of the payment coming out via your online banking.

I never revived a email at all until I contacted them my self, and yeah ill use my online banking for proof of payment. Thanks for the help everyone and ill update this thread tomorrow when i call them.

Associate
OP
Spoke to them on the phone, apparently there system messed up and i have someone’s else’s order number linked to my OC account and said person must have cancelled their order. OC Person on the phone was also confused about what happened but was helpful and reassured me that my order hasn’t been cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom