• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 in stock for sale here at OCUK now (15/01 PM)

Associate
Few options, but my Palit Gaming Pro non-OC was £1629 somewhere else.
Quite sad. Few other places going for 2k+. Hard to justify as the FE was available yesterday for few hours at £1399, and yes, it's a good design.

Caporegime
Roll on next week if they list the other cards they have in stock, i might have to buy some popcorn for the ensuing shenanigans before "supply and demand" prices me out of the popcorn market. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Tbh. Whilst you guys are great and I love this forum. I might try and live without it. I feel like being on this forum is supporting this nonsense.

OCuk would have so much more respect if they kept to rrp, and didn't oversell when clearly they new the demand would be huge and the supply would be limited.
I knew that...and I don't even work in the industry.

Associate
OP
Few options, but my Palit Gaming Pro non-OC was £1629 somewhere else.
Quite sad. Few other places going for 2k+. Hard to justify as the FE was available yesterday for few hours at £1399, and yes, it's a good design.

1629 vs the FE 1399 price is a 16% mark-up. Kinda standard for AIB. OCUK having it at 1729 is an extra 6%. Not really scalping as we've seen elsewhere. £60 quid up on that card, but their 5600X is 20 quid off and their 5800x 40 quid off.

Don't get me wrong, 60 quid is 60 quid, but I've seen other places having their price go up and down 100 quid on the same product within a 3 hour window.

Associate
1629 vs the FE 1399 price is a 16% mark-up. Kinda standard for AIB. OCUK having it at 1729 is an extra 6%. Not really scalping as we've seen elsewhere. £60 quid up on that card, but their 5600X is 20 quid off and their 5800x 40 quid off.

Don't get me wrong, 60 quid is 60 quid, but I've seen other places having their price go up and down 100 quid on the same product within a 3 hour window.
True. Seen some competitor pricing every single 3090 2k+. Some of them 2.2k. Was going to drop a line and ask if a PS5 and two games was included.

Back
Top Bottom