• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 in stock for sale here at OCUK now (15/01 PM)

Associate
OP
Geez, just spotted the third comment on this thread:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...t-given-up-on-looking-for-a-new-gpu.18916371/

So yes, I thought there would be a heads up, and today we were told things wouldn't happen until next week. Maybe he was talking about the 6800, 6800XT, 3070 etc mega drop?

HAHAHAHA, the absurdity!

"Excuse, could you PLLLLLZ take my cash now?"

"No, jog on."

What awkward times.

Permabanned
Geez, just spotted the third comment on this thread:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...t-given-up-on-looking-for-a-new-gpu.18916371/

So yes, I thought there would be a heads up, and today we were told things wouldn't happen until next week. Maybe he was talking about the 6800, 6800XT, 3070 etc mega drop?

HAHAHAHA, the absurdity!

"Excuse, could you PLLLLLZ take my cash now?"

"No, jog on."

What awkward times.

But there are 3090's in stock. Their website says there is. Does Gibbo mean the price drop? So rise them this week then drop them next week. Sounds legit.

Soldato
People like this

https://www.techspot.com/news/88022-supermanwitcher-star-henry-cavill-upgrades-rtx-3090.html

People with $40 Million don't have buyers remorse either.
Comes to something when even Superman won't pay the AIB 3090 prices and bought an FE :D:D:D:D:D

It seems the first project Cavill is referring to is upgrading his PC with Nvidia’s RTX 3090 Founders Edition graphics card. Back when he built his rig earlier this year, before Ampere’s launch, the Warhammer-loving Cavill installed an Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming OC.

Caporegime
Just going to plod along with my overclocked 3070 FE until this madness goes away.

I've got loads of good games to keep me going that I've still not touched, like Metro Exodus. Dying Light 2 after that and Flight Sim to fill in the gaps.

I'm happy watching this madness but feel sorry for those prepared to pay these insane prices.

Associate
There are a couple of big boys out there who care about reputation and don't scalp us. I have noticed they all seem to get stock at the same time so look about before pulling the trigger.

My build is nearly complete, all at rrp so far just a gpu to get but my old one will do for now as I don't see me getting a 6800 until March or April tbh.

Caporegime
Is there a benefit to buying the more expensive non-FE cards? FE's were available several times last week.

Used to be when the aib cards had better coolers etc, but this time around the fe\reference cards probably have cooling on par with the third party cards.

Back
Top Bottom