• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£350, what card do i get?

Associate
Blue Cypher said:
Thx for the links GOAT much apreciated, i still cant decide! i may go for 7900 because i have a mobo which sides better for it ( sli etc!)

Well i run an ATI board in an Nvidia SLI motherboard but then I knew I wasn't going crossfire (not interested in beta testing for ATI really) If you're thinking of going the SLI route in future then defenately go for the nVidia card.

Soldato
Exsomnis said:
I would most definitely go for the Sapphire X1900XT at £311 inc. VAT if I were in your shoes, but if you want the best of the best then I would most certainly reccommend the Sapphire X1900XT-X for £352 inc. VAT instead.

Both are a bit faster than the 7900GTXs overall, and support Shader Model 3.0 HDR and antialiasing (at the same time), something completely exclusive to the X1800 and X1900 series of graphics cards.

Have to agree with this, would choose the X1900 card, no point buying a topend card if it cant do all you want.

(BTW, i have a 7800GTX 512MB, because i got it for a very low price).

Back
Top Bottom