£3500+ to spend on new TV +

Associate
A friend of mine is about to purchase a new TV and is willing to spend about £3500 on a new flat screen, he likes the three following ones but we are both unsure what to be looking for really,

PIONEER PDP436XDETA

PIONEER PDP-436SXE-T

PHILIPS 42PF9831D/10

the Phillips looks fantastic in the shops with its ambiance back light and has a very sharp picture but both the pioneer's also have fantastic picture quality.

He would probably need to purchase new surround sound also, we would really appreciate some feedback and advise if possible. :)

Soldato
Hi Dazednfuzed

I own one of the pioneer 436xde myself..So If there anything you like to know about the pioneer 436xde then i do my best to answer any questions you may have..

Associate
Another vote for the 436xde as thats what I have got and it is an awesome screen. If you want ambient lighting do what I did and place a couple of 12" neon lights behind the screen, don't buy the Phillips just for the lighting feature. The 436sxe is cheaper than the 436xde but has no media receiver everything is built into the screen including speakers. I preferred the seperate media receiver as I had less cables to hide in the wall. Any questions just ask.

Back
Top Bottom