1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 rental service

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by dannyjo22, 6 May 2006.

1. dannyjo22

Caporegime

Ok Can anyone recommend me a 360 game rental service. There's a few games I fancy playing but not buying. Such as a hockey and basketball game.

Anyone use a good one or have any offer codes.

Email in trust for codes :)

2. Anders0n

Soldato

http://www.swapgame.com/

Been signed up with them for 2 months now and the service has been fantastic. Im on the 2 games at a time for 14.99 a month. It started with a 10 day trial aswell. :D

3. Ultra_Extreme

Perma Banned

TBH your better off buying on ebay and selling here on the MM, that way you pretty much play for free permanently.

www.screenselect.co.uk do DVD's and games but it takes a while to get a game through

4. VIRII

PermaBanned

Screenselect. £15 a month for 3 discs be they games or films.
    There is a code in a previous thread for 30 days free rental goodness.

I currently have 3 games for the 360 from them and prior to that had a few others.

5. Mr Spew

Hitman

Gamemonster.co.uk ALL the way. The best out there bar none, and take PayPal.

6. dannyjo22

Caporegime

Thanks guys will check them out. I understand what your saying about buying from ebay and selling on UE but I find the ebay prices for 2nd hand 360 games way to high. The only bargain I have had off there was king kong for £17.

Probably do the games monster one to start with as its 14 day trial. And then the cheapest for one disc at a time. I usually concentrate on one game at a time anyway.

Last edited: 6 May 2006
  7. Creature

Mobster

In a sense, Game do free rentals, you just need to be smart about it :p