360 VERSION OF PS3 HOME COMING.

Soldato
Nah be nothing like home, it would cost you 800 Ms points to buy "home" and you will need to have a gold sub! ;)
Anyone been into home lately? Went in last week its changed a lot lol, universal game launching, no waiting round to play games you get put into a queue and join when its free. It loads much faster and the content has grown loads in the last few months.
I expect this is some kind of arcade games that your avatar and friends can go into and play old arcade games (for a price) a bit like the netflix/sky parties but instead of watching a film your playing a game.

Soldato
I spend loads of time in home. I must have spent over £100 now on virtual stuff. No joke. I have four fully furnished personal spaces and a gay amount of cloths. haha I have more cloths in Home than I do in real life. lol

Soldato
OP
why doesnt the 360 have a browser, just why. Even the wii had a browser at launch did it not. Its at risk at getting lost behind the PS3s 'total entertainment solution'.

Because its an games console not a pc microsoft should just concentrate on games and hardware and not all this other rubbish.

Soldato
OP
Different things make different people happy, Home items for some, PC upgrades for others.

The stuff in your sig would come across as "sad" to most people and possibly evoke a similar response to yours.

rp2000

You do have a point there the thing in my sig will be changing soon to make me even more happy lol.

Soldato
Overall I dont know how anyone can knock a service like Home or whatever the 360 equivalent will be if it proves to be real any more than a game they dont like. Choice is good, it just wont necessarily suit everyone.

You do have a point there the thing in my sig will be changing soon to make me even more happy lol.
His point is attempting to boast about PC specs can be seen as sad, as much as taking part in a virtual online world can be seen as sad. As can gaming in general to those who dont wish to participate in it.

Oh and I think you completely missed the sarcasm in the original post you quoted.

Soldato
Ive got to admit that I enjoy Home every now and again. I would never spend any money in it though.

Its great to just doss about on it whilst you're say watching a dvd or something (my tv and pc are next to each other). The comedy value is also through the roof. Try dressing as a girl and see how many guys start coming on to you, then watch as they all cry when you turn in to a guy.

Associate
I've never used home and never will and I will never use the MS equivalent but going by past reputations I'd expect MS's experience to be superior.

Back
Top Bottom