37" Westinghouse

Soldato
Reply^

I'm just guessing here :-
Perhaps it's because high resolution = more graphic power needed. So the designer kept it low?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Associate
Bah no word from the higher echelons about this. I to have been looking at the westinghouse reviews from over the pond, do look great.

Would use it as my main tv, but play on it when its not being used, and when it is ill revert back to this lovelt dell 2405fpw as seen here....

setup1.jpg

*EDIT* im guessing the 42" would be the size of my reservoir dogs poster (same as the ghostbuster and edward scissorhands posters just on their side)

Associate
You can buy the Amoy 37" 1920x1080p on ebay for £1400. Which I think is about as cheap as you can get such a large hi-res TV over here. It also has PAL decoder unlike the Westinghouse which only has a NTSC TV decoder (only needed if you want to pick up a TV signal with it).

Soldato
utajoker said:
quick question

the 42" has a native res of 1920 x 1080 pixels??

why is that so low?

the del 30" is 2560 x 1600

how comes??

joker
xx

Probably because the 42" is designed as a Hidef TV, whereas the 30" Dell is designed as a large pc monitor. I persoanlly wouldnt like to sit so close to a 42" screen with that res, it would hurt my eyes.

Soldato
StevenG said:
lol larger than life normally. :p

Depends on how large you like yur women I guess - sorry horrendous joke I know

those tv / monitors in OP sound great - but they would undoubtedly charge us double the price which would make them "normal"

Soldato
Nixeh said:
Bah no word from the higher echelons about this. I to have been looking at the westinghouse reviews from over the pond, do look great.

Would use it as my main tv, but play on it when its not being used, and when it is ill revert back to this lovelt dell 2405fpw as seen here....

setup1.jpg

*EDIT* im guessing the 42" would be the size of my reservoir dogs poster (same as the ghostbuster and edward scissorhands posters just on their side)

What keyboard is that?

Back
Top Bottom