3D modelling a DC5

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I see he is using a program called Modo, never heard of that. Can't wait for the trial to come out.

I thought it looked a little bumpy at first but I see on the zoomed out shots it looks very nice indeed. I had a scan through his root folder where is himages are linked from then found the Modo forums.

I've been working on an MX-5 for a while, very slow progress as I'm lazy and get bored of it too easily.

Here's a clay:

Wire:

Render:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
DC5_Body_Shell_8.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Soldato
still looking absolutely awesome, the headlights are just spot on. if he can get the rest looking that good, will be hard to tell the difference.

Man of Honour
blimey - thats scarily impressive :) could make a living with skills like that - infact i'm pretty sure criterion (the guys that make the burnout series and are based all of about 10 doors down from me) are looking for 3d modelers with experiance of doing cars....

Soldato
really is a amazing what 3d modelers can do these days .

was looking at some renders from GT HD in a mag a while ago and thought it was a photo at first :o

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The scene takes all the glory away from the car modeling on that last render. The angle is all wrong too.

I've just got myself a copy of Modo to try out. I forgot all about it. I'm still trying to find my feet in the model ling world. Ideally I need to do organic stuff rather than blooming complicated cars!

Last thing I modeled in Max:

CHROME AND CARBON YO! DUBZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then I did the tyre y0!

Back
Top Bottom