3D print help

Associate
Hi all

Had a disaster with my sons PC case and broke the power button off accidentally when I moved it.
I found a 3D print file for it and wondered if anyone could assist with recommendations for small parts to be printed or is able to print this sort of thing?
I know nothing about 3D printing although I know the instructions say PLA and 100% fill which I assume means solid?

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
Feel free to link me to the STL file, and I can try to print it for you. Provided its within my printing capabilities and not too large I should be able to handle it.
Most of these places will charge loads for something that costs pence to print. No charge.

Associate
OP
Feel free to link me to the STL file, and I can try to print it for you. Provided its within my printing capabilities and not too large I should be able to handle it.
Most of these places will charge loads for something that costs pence to print. No charge.
That is a very nice offer so thank you. I have been in touch with Thermaltake and there is a chance they may be able to send me a part. Hope to find out in a few days but if not then I would appreciate the assistance!

Back
Top Bottom