3D Prints Gallery

Soldato
Got my Ender 3 V2 dialled in pretty well now after a few months. Producing some quality prints
This is a gun sight for a Quest 2 gunstock

mount1.jpg

Soldato
Got my Mars 2 dialled in really nicely now. Took a punt on some Eryone ABS-like resin from Amazon because it was half price and it's amazing. Prints fantastically and feels a lot stronger than Elegoo ABS-like.

nU31Mc0.jpg

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Got my Mars 2 dialled in really nicely now. Took a punt on some Eryone ABS-like resin from Amazon because it was half price and it's amazing. Prints fantastically and feels a lot stronger than Elegoo ABS-like.

nU31Mc0.jpg

can’t wait to see this painted! Have you got any links to painted prints from your Mars?

Edit/ Also where do you buy the models from?

Last edited:
Soldato
can’t wait to see this painted! Have you got any links to painted prints from your Mars?

Edit/ Also where do you buy the models from?

I've only got into painting them again for the first time since I was about 12 quite recently so I'm not great just yet, and I've been printing a large amount of monsters and trying to paint them up quite quick so I haven't got anything very impressive but here's a few:

EnIEfdR.jpg

7dCZ9jQ.jpg

6gbAjcQ.jpg

O67YO55.jpg

The two player minis are both Heroforge ones, the blights are from Thingiverse, and the Bonebreaker in the previous post is by EmanG on Cults3d who is amazing and all his stuff is free.

I subscribe to MZ2450 on Patreon who's modelled everything from the Monster Manual and is updating them as he goes, those come out great.

I also subscribe to Epic Miniatures and Archvillain Games on Patreon, I like those two the best for variety and quality, both really nice. There's a million good patreons for minis.

The worst bit is the absolute shocking backlog of minis I've made for myself :(

Bought a load of 40k stuff when I decided to get back into it, then got into D&D and decided to print all the minis from the campaign I'm about to start running and a load of terrain, given myself quite the workload!

tf7ugXq.jpg

yJugiOI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom