• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

4850's Crossfire issues on Rampage Forumla

Associate
Been struggling with this for a few day now and I keep reading new things to do but I'm now hitting a wall.

Both cards 100% work and have been in crossfire previously when I had the system on Vista but can't remember if it was this board or another.

I've managed to get both cards appearing in gpu-z but only one is appearing in ccc, something to do with it might be that one of the cards is running 16x @ 1x, Catalyst A.I is enabled and set to advance (also tried standard).

In the Northbridge settings in bios x1 is disabled but forget what else in that section but nothing I think should conflict. I have no options for PCI-E frequency other than something in the advanced options that are set to auto )other option is disabled). SpeedStep is disabled and power settings are at full.

Also tried different combinations on uninstalling ccc with bridged and unbridged and making sure in device manager the driver isn't still installed. I haven't tried a driver cleaner (not sure which one to actuall use for free) only cleaned registry with cleaner after uninstalls.

I bet this is easy to sort out and I'm just overlooking

Back
Top Bottom