22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA

Graphics card:
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Sound card:
Onboard 7.1 Audio

Case:
Xigmatek Asgard + 500W PSU

Associate
If your gaming i would definately recommending only buying 4gb of Ram and getting a better graphics card, you can always grab more ram later.
Look to get a GTX 460 or a HD 5850

Associate
Pretty good spec.

Although I would say don't bother with 8GB Ram, I highly doubt you'll ever legitimately pass 40% RAM Usage with that amount, waste of money imo.

Associate
phenom II are rather good but if your wanting to stay with the machine longer than 3-4 years i'd suggest goin with i7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've had another look at your future rig, and you may want a different case, i'm unsure to how the ati 5770 is with tempretures etc and you only have an inch of space left for air floor from the graphic card been just a few cm away from the front of the case, i know this cos i have measured my old rig and the dimensions are the same as the asgard case apart from the azgard case been approx 6 cm higher, but every other dimension is the same,
my old rig is an agp and has the 3850 inside, it only has a very small few cm left till it is touching the front of the case - the cards power ports-wire looks a little strained not much but a little as it's plugged in the end and curling round the front.
there is no air flow getting from underneath the card to above the card... so in light of this you may want to rethink the gcard you get or the case you get, i'm thinking the 5770 will need air flow as will your phenom II.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom