• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5700XT Hitting 2.3GHz+ - TomsHW-DE

Soldato
To be honest they seem to be easily doing 2000-2100MHz, so I am not at all surprised to see with better coolers and voltage they can do more. Once beyond 2000MHz they are like 1080Ti performance at £380, with game pass, they are incredible value for money.

Yes the blower design is not to everyones liking, but fact is the design is clean, it looks cool and it does the job, yes it could be more powerful cooling wise and it could be more quieter but this latest blower cooler is really not all that bad, the people complaining don't even own one.

The AIB 5700XT's ARE going to be MONSTERS!

Soldato
OP
Things get even better when you look at the power usage increase compared to the clock increase.
With Vega it would nearly double the power usage. But its only around a 20% increase for 11% more performance in this game.

get

get

Caporegime
By then we will have the 5800 and 5900. Considering RDNA does this at 40CU's, an RDNA 2 part with 64CU's will easily catch up to and maybe even outperform a 2080Ti.
Yeah but it won't be in the same price bracket.

He's recently bought a £250-£300 card. I doubt he's too worried about a £600 card beating it :p That's inevitable.

OcUK Staff
The AIB 5700XT's ARE going to be MONSTERS!

They shall be but I can see them being expensive also and maybe with inferior PCBs and components except for the high-end models which for sure will have a size premium like say Sapphire Vapor-X Toxic models with uprated power and VRM components will probably be £450-£500 potentially simply because said cards will no doubt match or beat 2070 SUPER cards in performance, thermals and noise.

Soldato
They shall be but I can see them being expensive also and maybe with inferior PCBs and components except for the high-end models which for sure will have a size premium like say Sapphire Vapor-X Toxic models with uprated power and VRM components will probably be £450-£500 potentially simply because said cards will no doubt match or beat 2070 SUPER cards in performance, thermals and noise.

I'll buy a AIB 5700XT but for less than the blower model costs on release. I gaurantee that!

That's what I always do!

Caporegime
To be honest they seem to be easily doing 2000-2100MHz, so I am not at all surprised to see with better coolers and voltage they can do more. Once beyond 2000MHz they are like 1080Ti performance at £380, with game pass, they are incredible value for money.

Yes the blower design is not to everyones liking, but fact is the design is clean, it looks cool and it does the job, yes it could be more powerful cooling wise and it could be more quieter but this latest blower cooler is really not all that bad, the people complaining don't even own one.
I know people are not that fond of the blowers, but i think it looks pretty nice and the sound is not loud if you know how to tune a graphics card properly. :)

Pics

Pi9owWR.jpg

NYzSbSQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom