• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5850 Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Damnit...if they come tomorrow do DPD do Saturday delivery? First time order here so i don't know. Ordered the £9 DPD next day delivery service...anyone know? :( Only day I've got free for ages is Saturday and I was gonna build everything that day :(

Suspended
Damnit...if they come tomorrow do DPD do Saturday delivery? First time order here so i don't know. Ordered the £9 DPD next day delivery service...anyone know? :( Only day I've got free for ages is Saturday and I was gonna build everything that day :(

Will have to see what happens I am not changing orders around until the stock arrives. Sorry guys we are in the hands of the forwarders.

Soldato
@ Fatboy or Slackworth. why on monday i was told via webnote that i would get one when the stock arrives?

Dear gareth,

Thank you for your web note. This is when they are due, so once they arrive we should be able to dispatch your order straight away for you. which means you should receive the order on Thursday.

Regards,

Steven Levitt

and now your saying i won't be getting one from this batch

Last edited:
Soldato
why am i not suprised by this :o

OC888116
Order Status: In our warehouse queue

Foxconn BlackOps Intel X48 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
G.Skill Ripjaw 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

OC884414
Order Status: In our warehouse queue

Powercolor ATI Radeon "Dirt2 Edition" HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

these need to be here by the weekend or i think i might get my future upgrades from somewhere else, the powercolor 5850 was "100%" due yesterday, it should be at my house today!! :o

Last edited:
Suspended
why am i not suprised by this :o

OC888116
Order Status:
these need to be here by the weekend or i think i might get my future upgrades from somewhere else, the powercolor 5850 was "100%" due yesterday, it should be at my house today!! :o

This is the very latest hardware I can not help for delays at Customs and forwarders. Ati were late delivering parts also which hasn't helped. OcUK has done it's very best through out the entire launch and has got more allocation than anyone. If you can't wait a couple of days further maybe you should give your spot up to someone with a little more patience.

Suspended
Suspended
@ Fatboy or Slackworth. why on monday i was told via webnote that i would get one when the stock arrives?

and now your saying i won't be getting one from this batch

As soon as the stock arrives I will be able to tell you who is getting what. I can not give you any more accurate information than this at the moment.

Suspended
I am closing the thread I don't have time to deal with orders, eta's or issues via the forum. If you have an issue please use the relveant forums I have only tried to help everyone and can not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom