• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5870 Size

Associate
From Video Card Forum:

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

5870 in an Antec 300. :)

Associate
Yeah, i have the storm scout.. i just went with two 5850's. I know with that £100 extra i spent on the two 5850's could have gone to a new case so i could fit the 5870 in.. but i'd rather spent the money on the performance :p

Soldato
I'm in the same boat, looking at the getting a 5870 shortly but like a lot of cases, me antec 300 is just too short, BUT, with careful use of a dremel I reckon the appropriate material can be removed properly and might not effect then resale value, some ppl might even consider the modification to be a benefit, afterall, it makes the case the more versatile (for bigger cards) and I reckon you'd only lose the space for one h/d (gonna have to check that one though).:)

why wont it fit? It hit the HDD cage or what?

Back
Top Bottom