• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5900x stock great news, preorders start again? bundles opt?

Associate
300pcs stock this week, is great news ocUK and why I be ordering from you for my new build!!

so on that, and appreciate its hard question but when will we be able to make our pre-order for 5900x or better yet a full bundle, such as Asus x570-F, 5900x, 32gb Corsair RGB ?

Soldato
I think retailers across the country are due for some big deliveries. One retailer has a site dedicated to daily stock updates. There are over 2000cpus due in the week of 21st dec but lots of stock due over the coming weeks. But still a lot of initial sales demand to be met yet.

Associate
OP
Thanks, I heard same in other sources and appreciate all back orders need to be filled first, as it should be :)

Was just wondering when the next wave of pre-orders would be open/taken so I can get in the next queue with rest of my build. Hope ocUK might be able to respond to give rough idea when we can start pre-ordering our own build bundle package with 5900x?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Sorry wasnt aware - and if you cant have open discussion that defeats the point of a forum.
May as well just delete thread.

Sorry for being open and honest. Not the UK way.

Associate
forum is run and paid for by overclockers. they don't want you to be naming and directing their possible customers to competitors which only seems fair. If you name competitors you get banned from the forum. I'd suggest you further edit / delete the above post otherwise you won't be here more than the 21 posts you currently have.

Soldato
Tbh he s pretty got them all in that post. Only a couple of obscure ones he s missed out. So he s not quoting competition just literally stating the market.

Back
Top Bottom